Josh you legend

Thanks josh - now on periscope (what else is it good for?)
I stuck with Josh both halves to get the authentic at the match vibe. Like many would like to bye him a pint for his trouble. Have we Sussed if he posts on here yet?

Last edited:
Am I the only one that while watching the periscope link yesterday it just stopped after about 1 minute ? It happened everytime I clicked the link to that Josh's broadcast,do you have to log into periscope to receive the continues broadcast ?

Am I the only one that while watching the periscope link yesterday it just stopped after about 1 minute ? It happened everytime I clicked the link to that Josh's broadcast,do you have to log into periscope to receive the continues broadcast ?

Finally !!!
Didn't work for me either on my android tablet running chrome. Got nothing but a fuzzy still.

Worked perfectly fine for me on my iPhone, without having a periscope account or logging in

The only annoying thing were the continuous comments floating up the side of the screen which I couldn't work out how to switch off

Worked perfectly fine for me on my iPhone, without having a periscope account or logging in

The only annoying thing were the continuous comments floating up the side of the screen which I couldn't work out how to switch off
It was posted multiple times that you just had to press "h" on your keyboard to remove them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.