Josh you legend

What a world we live in - from the days when you had to wait for Football Pink coming out to find out results to watching a live stream from someones phone! Watched bits of it - I have a limited bandwith so cant watch a full stream, so dropped in and out whilst watching BT Sports panel shout at one another. I was amazed at the quality of the picture and the stream - although the Samuel one was a bit blurry and struggled once or twice - don't know if that is camera or connection quality, but all the same this old bloke continues to be amazed at modern technology

Well done Josh. I just watched for the last fifteen minutes of the first half and saw the sterling goal. Amazing pictures and to think how far technology has come.
And in the not too distant future this will seem old fashinoed. It doesn'tseem that long ago that most matches in the first division were not televised - just the 2 or 3 on match of the day.
Even recall Gary Birtles first goal for the rags was not recorded because the media made a big song and dance about it because it was missed ?

Nice one Josh flipped between his and the palace feed. Can't believe we weren't given a bigger allocation. Pathetic attendance by palace. We could have had the entire stand.
Without our singing it would have been louder down the cemetery

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.