Joshua Kimmich

Similar to Musiala it is unlikely.
More likely than Musiala, IMO. Kimmich has been linked to us for a while, and Tolmie confirmed the interest is real. Most recently, he said that "certain transfer targets can't wait" regarding Pep making his decision on staying with us. That certain someone was Kimmich because he openly said he wants to know if Pep is staying beyond this season. I guess he can ask what he wants, it's about whether we will give him that information. By all means, I would say our owners know what to expect after their meeting. Kimmich is a real possibility, IMO. Great last night.

More likely than Musiala, IMO. Kimmich has been linked to us for a while, and Tolmie confirmed the interest is real. Most recently, he said that "certain transfer targets can't wait" regarding Pep making his decision on staying with us. That certain someone was Kimmich because he openly said he wants to know if Pep is staying beyond this season. I guess he can ask what he wants, it's about whether we will give him that information. By all means, I would say our owners know what to expect after their meeting. Kimmich is a real possibility, IMO. Great last night.
True but I also think us triggering Bruno’s release clause is a sign Pep might stay

He’s what Pep wants

Not sure if Kimmich happens

True but I also think us triggering Bruno’s release clause is a sign Pep might stay

He’s what Pep wants

Not sure if Kimmich happens
We haven't yet? I hope we will, though. If Pep is staying, Pep will want us to get Kimmich.
Like you said with Bruno, he is Pep's target, and so is Kimmich. If we don't get them, then I don't think he is staying.

We haven't yet? I hope we will, though. If Pep is staying, Pep will want us to get Kimmich.
Like you said with Bruno, he is Pep's target, and so is Kimmich. If we don't get them, then I don't think he is staying.
Don't think it's that simple, if Guimaraes is our number 1 target then he is whether Pep stays or not. Kimmich is probably more Pep but not sure we do both either way.Kimmich more likely a fall back.

Don't think it's that simple, if Guimaraes is our number 1 target then he is whether Pep stays or not. Kimmich is probably more Pep but not sure we do both either way.Kimmich more likely a fall back.
Almost certainly Pep does want Bruno but not sure the club will want to spend 100m on him in this market.

There is little or no money to spend for a lot of clubs, hence it's very much the buyer who dictates.

We’d only do both if another midfielder left

I want Bruno G more, don’t think it would cut it if we only got Kimmich

Almost certainly Pep does want Bruno but not sure the club will want to spend 100m on him in this market.

There is little or no money to spend for a lot of clubs, hence it's very much the buyer who dictates.
I'm sure he wants him but whether Pep stays 1 year 2 years if we do spend that it's intended the player is for whoever is manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.