Joshua Kimmich

Not really bothered about that ,Soriano / Khaldoon will sanction it or they won't.They know our finances best.
100m in this market is simply crazy, it was bad enough when we signed Grealish but there was considerably more money knocking about then, unlike now.

100m in this market is simply crazy, it was bad enough when we signed Grealish but there was considerably more money knocking about then, unlike now.
Not my problem, are the board suddenly going to bankrupt us, no. do I trust them ,yes.

Don't think it's that simple, if Guimaraes is our number 1 target then he is whether Pep stays or not. Kimmich is probably more Pep but not sure we do both either way.Kimmich more likely a fall back.
I think we might contemplate both if it is possible.To me probably the main areas that need strengthening in the squad and assuming limited departures would give us a good chance of 5 in a row.

100% and his form for some time is a worry, big risk this deal, I would not be sorry if it did not come off.
Kimmich has not being Kimmch for at least 3-4years. Those that are raving about getting him on-board, are more interested in the name Kimmich, than the player Kimmich. He has past his best days. I was a big fan and advocate. In the past few years, I have seen him unravel and lose his juice. I would stay clear of him, no matter how versatile he is.

Another problem with 100m players is that you can never get that value back in the market, in recent times the only players who would have gotten their values back would have been Mbappe and Haaland and even with that, both clubs (RM and us) were smart enough to not go in with that type of money for these players.

A 100m player is a lifetime commitment to that player, so if you're lucky enough and win the lottery on that signing, great, but if not then you're stuck with that player, at which point you can either sell the player for half the value or just stick with the player until their contract runs out and then release the player for free, incurring a huge loss. I'm just happy that during Jack's time here, we have won the UCL and the PL, so that at least makes him look like a good signing on paper.

All in all, I don't think there's a 100m player in the market right now....maybe Mbappe, Haaland and Vini and even that's up for debate

Another problem with 100m players is that you can never get that value back in the market, in recent times the only players who would have gotten their values back would have been Mbappe and Haaland and even with that, both clubs (RM and us) were smart enough to not go in with that type of money for these players.

A 100m player is a lifetime commitment to that player, so if you're lucky enough and win the lottery on that signing, great, but if not then you're stuck with that player, at which point you can either sell the player for half the value or just stick with the player until their contract runs out and then release the player for free, incurring a huge loss. I'm just happy that during Jack's time here, we have won the UCL and the PL, so that at least makes him look like a good signing on paper.

All in all, I don't think there's a 100m player in the market right now....maybe Mbappe, Haaland and Vini and even that's up for debate
We aren't a selling club we never bought a player in recent times intending to sell.I expect the main consideration is,whats the amortised annual payments on the books, can we afford it.Plus maybe, is it a player likely to extend in the future

We aren't a selling club we never bought a player in recent times intending to sell.I expect the main consideration is,whats the amortised annual payments on the books, can we afford it.Plus maybe, is it a player likely to extend in the future
True but in some cases, Sane for example, a player might force the club to sell, in which case you want to get more than the value you paid, which we managed to do with Sane and Jesus, with a 100m player like Jack, there's no way we are getting anything close to the amount we paid should he decide to leave.

Great points and in 100% agreement.

There also comes with the price enormous expectation and pressure, that's not right but it's simply part of the deal.

Bruno is a superb player and I think he would bring so much to our side but at 100m, no chance.

60M and Phillips would be more like it and that gives them a "replacement" and the cash for Olise.

Kimmich has not being Kimmch for at least 3-4years. Those that are raving about getting him on-board, are more interested in the name Kimmich, than the player Kimmich. He has past his best days. I was a big fan and advocate. In the past few years, I have seen him unravel and lose his juice. I would stay clear of him, no matter how versatile he is.
Agreed and it would be even more obvious out of his German comfort zone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.