Joshua Kimmich

Gomez is better off going to La Liga. He would have the same amount of game time he is currently getting at City if he were to sign for Bayern Munich.

Last edited:
I don't think they are that interested in a swap. They probably want money for Kimmich if they are to cash in this summer.

I don't think they are that interested in a swap. They probably want money for Kimmich if they are to cash in this summer.
and we would want money for Gomez. Would be like the Danilo/Cancelo deal I guess.

Kimmich wants a 5 year deal and Bayern hesitant. I’d be all over it, we also have the option of using CFG clubs for him towards the end if needed.

Just like Ferna this would be an amazing signing regardless of age and let’s be honest he’s in his prime I don’t see why we wouldn’t want to sign a 29 year old.

Can cover CDM/CM/RB and can easily
Okay alongside Rodri as well as playing alone and resting Rodri.

My dream signing this one.

And long before Vinnie went there Tolm said lots of business could happen between us and Bayern. Probably around Cancelo and Sane links but either way there is a good relationship there between the clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.