Joshua Kimmich

Get rid of Nunes and I think we’d be good to go
forgot about him....

I dont think Nunes is a bad player but Im also unsure if he can make that step up to the very top level so it mght be a good call....however I feel the same way about Bruno G..can he make that step up.

Three of them are wide players.
yes they are but are we therefore seriously going to drop KDB, Bernardo, Foden....People have been calling for Grealish be more central (not me) so you can add him in there as well....Rodri starts in all big games if fit so he is a given. And then there is Kovacic as well

yes they are but are we therefore seriously going to drop KDB, Bernardo, Foden....People have been calling for Grealish be more central (not me) so you can add him in there as well....Rodri starts in all big games if fit so he is a given. And then there is Kovacic as well
didnt notice Bruno in there, apologies. I think its him or kimmich wont be both unless Kimmich really does agree to be a RB which i doubt.

forgot about him....

I dont think Nunes is a bad player but Im also unsure if he can make that step up to the very top level so it mght be a good call....however I feel the same way about Bruno G..can he make that step up.
Bruno Guimaraes is miles clear of Nunes

didnt notice Bruno in there, apologies. I think its him or kimmich wont be both unless Kimmich really does agree to be a RB which i doubt.
Kimmich as a right back would get roasted.....we have Walker, Akanji for that position...no need for him to be put there unless out of absolute desperation

We just need someone who can give Rodri a break and be a genuine back up. Rodders can't play another 50+ game season. With the expanded CL campaign and the CWC, this has to be our priority surely. If he breaks down we're under a lot of pressure.

forgot about him....

Guimaraes is much better than Nunes and would slot right in but Nunes isn't going anywhere and has the ability to step up whether he has the mentality we’ll see.
If we do get Kimmich though then that’s Guimaraes off the table I think.
Guimaraes would take many more minutes than Nunes and if we had Kimmich there wouldn’t be enough minutes to go around and keep them happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.