Joshua Kimmich

Tonnes of Bayern fans don’t want to lose him either
I think he’s a good fit too
Look at alot of our players on international duty never really stand out massively.

But in the City team they are all part of the jigsaw .

It's peps way they fit the system.

If they feel Kimmich is right then I will back their judgement

You should read Bayern fan opinions more.. they don't rate him even as good as their old DM Javi Martinez.

Even Lahm has been said to be openly critical of Kimmich. No wonder he wants out.

Basically they feel he's very lazy and slow, gets too far forward and is nowhere to be seen when defensive work is needed. Boateng and Alaba made him look good but he's not good enough for them and they want an upgrade in Palinha!

And for how much some City fans want to pay for him.. they'd drive him here in their own cars and thank us for the cash and to eliminate their problem.

Just go look at their opinions on reddit forums.
Ahh, Reddit. Must be true then...

I feel a lot of negativity towards most of the players linked to us because I don’t think, personally, they are good enough or are too old for us. I think the club know exactly what they are doing and I prefer not knowing who we are signing until we announce it.

Kimmich is in his peak though? I’ve said a few times that to improve the team from what it is now significantly would cost transfer fees we just don’t want to do mate? We don’t want to do Bruno at £100m, Neves the same? Obviously the club don’t feel they are worth that fee but who is and wants to come to us? We all want Wirtz but he just isn’t leaving this summer as already stated and may not even want to come to us at any point in his career? Same with Musiala? Bayern won’t sell him this summer unless say an offer of €150m is slapped on the table which again won’t come from us? The pool now is so small but it could get chaotic this summer if Saudi start flashing the cash but we may get raided again and these sort of transfers maybe our best options to bring in to the squad.

Neves is the one I’d take above any other. £100m for him, £80m for Guimaraes or £30m for Kimmich? Neves all day long and twice on Sunday.
I’d take Guimaraes and Neves because they would be the here and now but also the future. Buy both now and they eventually would replace Kevin and Bernardo whilst having the time to settle in and learn the system.

Neves is the one I’d take above any other. £100m for him, £80m for Guimaraes or £30m for Kimmich? Neves all day long and twice on Sunday.
I’d take Guimaraes and Neves because they would be the here and now but also the future. Buy both now and they eventually would replace Kevin and Bernardo whilst having the time to settle in and learn the system.
Guimaraes or Neves and Kimmich could be a thing

Kimmich is in his peak though? I’ve said a few times that to improve the team from what it is now significantly would cost transfer fees we just don’t want to do mate?
I think only a small improvement is needed to keep us at the top of the Premier league.
I don't think we can compete financially with Madrid and how they are bringing in top young players.

I think only a small improvement is needed to keep us at the top of the Premier league.
I don't think we can compete financially with Madrid and how they are bringing in top young players.
Basically we need to not lose game when Rodri misses games, Kimmich might be enough to do that. The other question does Mbappe make Madrid that much better, to be seen one way or the other but not certain as either he or Vinicius will be played out of their favoured position. Not to mention Madrid weren’t better than us last year, except at penalties.

Basically we need to not lose game when Rodri misses games, Kimmich might be enough to do that. The other question does Mbappe make Madrid that much better, to be seen one way or the other but not certain as either he or Vinicius will be played out of their favoured position. Not to mention Madrid weren’t better than us last year, except at penalties.
True.
Some posters on here think we should spend millions to improve our team.
I don't think so as we are still no 1 in premier league and Madrid are just hoovering up players.

I agree in the league mate but khaldoon and the Sheikh want the champions league again as much as the league imo. If we stayed in the champions league last season it’s highly likely we wouldn’t have won the league?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.