Joshua Kimmich

I'm skeptical if we are even interested. It feels like the media is connecting the dots. City needs cover for Rodri......Who is out there City can get? Well Pep liked Kimmich at Bayern so he must still covet him.

Plenty of teams/opportunities to play him there though. If the midfield at Home to Southampton was Foden-Kimmich -KDB would we panic? I'd be ok.

This. Without being arrogant, a lot of teams come to our place and sit back in the hope of nicking a goal or not getting battered. It's the reason why Rodri chips in with so many goals because he's not purely being used (anymore) as somebody to screen the defence. There's more to that role.

It's also why Gundogan could play the role so well when Fernandinho got injured at the tail-end of 2018/19. His speed of thought, technique and game intelligence got him through - all of which Kimmich is known for.

Sure, but Pep also isn't nostalgic about players. He tends to be on the hunt for the next piece he needs, he isn't backward looking to his credit.

So it should be Neves then? But it does seem Pep will do 2 years max so maybe he’s not arsed about 3,4,5 years time?

I'm skeptical if we are even interested. It feels like the media is connecting the dots. City needs cover for Rodri......Who is out there City can get? Well Pep liked Kimmich at Bayern so he must still covet him.
This. Still waiting for reliable links imo

So it should be Neves then? But it does seem Pep will do 2 years max so maybe he’s not arsed about 3,4,5 years time?
A player we haven't heard anything about might pop up on the radar. I get the sense not much is leaking from the club these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.