Joshua Kimmich

If they are starting talks he is staying.
They could easily fall out over wage demands but then we wouldn’t match anything that high. But could then see him stay as not any better options.

PSG have already got Neves. Only place he gets stupid money is the RAGs if they can get him on a low enough fee. Might take a cut to come to City or Barca.

They could easily fall out over wage demands but then we wouldn’t match anything that high. But could then see him stay as not any better options.

PSG have already got Neves. Only place he gets stupid money is the RAGs if they can get him on a low enough fee. Might take a cut to come to City or Barca.
If HE is talking he clearly wants to stay.

If HE is talking he clearly wants to stay.
I guess but if a big pay cut that’s being rumoured is on the table you never know.

But my point was there isn’t really anywhere else for him currently so that probably means he stays regardless. Get the same money on the new deal you’d get anywhere else, just will take time to settle out

I guess but if a big pay cut that’s being rumoured is on the table you never know.

But my point was there isn’t really anywhere else for him currently so that probably means he stays regardless. Get the same money on the new deal you’d get anywhere else, just will take time to settle out
But if that was the case do we want a player that's main motivation for leaving is $$$$$$?

I don't think he ever seriously wanted to leave, it was simply how much Bayern value him in terms of new contract.

But if that was the case do we want a player that's main motivation for leaving is $$$$$$?

I don't think he ever seriously wanted to leave, it was simply how much Bayern value him in terms of new contract.
Yeah agree. I think with City there is certainly more appeal. Competing year in year out and Pep football. But he’ll also know how demanding it is and life in Munich is good.

He will stay there I agree.

Shame as id love him here.

Shame, he seems to prefer the safeness of being at home in Germany than challenging himself elsewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.