Joshua Kimmich

I think he's the ideal player to bring in. Half as much as Guimares, can deputize a DM spot in a pinch, his passing into the box to create chances is incisive, he is insurance against Walker leaving/aging out of the role, he knows how to invert for Peps system, he's a leader for his national team, he keeps cash available for next summer when the squad might need a bigger overhaul, he knows what it takes to play at the highest level, experience in multiple CL

He's a bit older than we would like, but his credentials and pedigree are unquestionable. He'd slot right into the squad. Can fit many different roles that we use.

There's so many reasons this transfer makes sense provided he is willing to come. We should shoot our shot.

I think he's the ideal player to bring in. Half as much as Guimares, can deputize a DM spot in a pinch, his passing into the box to create chances is incisive, he is insurance against Walker leaving/aging out of the role, he knows how to invert for Peps system, he's a leader for his national team, he keeps cash available for next summer when the squad might need a bigger overhaul, he knows what it takes to play at the highest level, experience in multiple CL

He's a bit older than we would like, but his credentials and pedigree are unquestionable. He'd slot right into the squad. Can fit many different roles that we use.

There's so many reasons this transfer makes sense provided he is willing to come. We should shoot our shot.
It’s the signing that makes the most sense

Would feel like a stopgap signing and only have a couple of years at top level. Don't particularly feel confident about him at 6 either

After a tricky relationship between club and Kimmich they are now in very positive and complimentary talks, from both sides.
Club wants to keep him, just not on that insane wages (€400k),
and Kimmich wants to stay with wife and 4 little kids in Bavaria in their new house.

I think his only wish away was Barca, but that never had a chance.
Bet he signs a new contract on lower wages.

After a tricky relationship between club and Kimmich they are now in very positive and complimentary talks, from both sides.
and Kimmich wants to stay with wife and 4 little kids in Bavaria in their new house.

Yeah they wont want to lose Kimmich and Musiala in the same window ;)

I don’t think he will
Why should he? Last big contract he’ll get, he holds all the leverage. Knows he has a year to sort out his situation. Players like Kev would never take pay cuts at City.
I personally think he’ll leave on a free next summer
Barca have great form for giving players like Kimmich huge salaries when they don’t have to pay a fee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.