Joshua Kimmich

Rumours that Tuchel, and a fair few behind the scenes at Bayern, don’t fancy/like Kimmich for whatever reason.

Apparently TT doesn’t see him good enough as a 6 which is baffling really.

Hope we’re all over it if/when it all boots off and he decides to leave.
We don't want a 6 though, maybe if we wanted him as a right back and occasional 6 he'd be okay but does he want that ?

Screenshot_20231219_163039_Chrome.jpg
Pep Guardiola could seek to bolster his midfield options during the upcoming January transfer window, with Kalvin Phillips set to leave the Etihad Stadium and concerns around the suitability of summer signings Mateo Kovacic and Matheus Nunes.

Manchester City lost former club captain Ilkay Gundogan to Barcelona on a free transfer in the summer, and missed out on signing trio Jude Bellingham, Declan Rice and Lucas Paqueta, alongside Kevin De Bruyne suffering a long-term hamstring injury.

The German international has made just 11 Bundesliga appearances so far this season, and is claimed to have an ‘uncertain’ future at the Allianz Arena.

Kimmich worked under Guardiola during the Catalan’s time at Bayern Munich, with the current Manchester City manager winning seven trophies during a three-year spell at the German club.

The midfielder is now claimed to have started looking for an agent to ‘facilitate’ an exit from Bayern Munich, with Manchester City looking to add ‘control’ to their midfield.

https://cityxtra.co.uk/8276/manches...idfield-signing-after-thomas-tuchel-fall-out/

View attachment 101796
Pep Guardiola could seek to bolster his midfield options during the upcoming January transfer window, with Kalvin Phillips set to leave the Etihad Stadium and concerns around the suitability of summer signings Mateo Kovacic and Matheus Nunes.

Manchester City lost former club captain Ilkay Gundogan to Barcelona on a free transfer in the summer, and missed out on signing trio Jude Bellingham, Declan Rice and Lucas Paqueta, alongside Kevin De Bruyne suffering a long-term hamstring injury.

The German international has made just 11 Bundesliga appearances so far this season, and is claimed to have an ‘uncertain’ future at the Allianz Arena.

Kimmich worked under Guardiola during the Catalan’s time at Bayern Munich, with the current Manchester City manager winning seven trophies during a three-year spell at the German club.

The midfielder is now claimed to have started looking for an agent to ‘facilitate’ an exit from Bayern Munich, with Manchester City looking to add ‘control’ to their midfield.

https://cityxtra.co.uk/8276/manches...idfield-signing-after-thomas-tuchel-fall-out/
My dream signing, but Bayern would surely ask for some silly money for a 29yo. Having said that, he is truly world class, and would strengthen us immediately.

On paper yeah, but I'd be very wary of why Bayern would be willing to let him go. Reminds me a bit of when the rags signed Schweinsteiger

We have the obvious need for his skillset and agree on paper makes sense. It is not a massively City style signing, but if he was interested I’d like to think we would put a bid in.

I do understand your point and TBH I would add Madrid in as well.

When they let these excellent, established players go (normally as they do not want to commit to a long expensive contract), they must be starting to see or have reason to expect a drop in quality within a season or two.

That all said if we got Kimmich in Jan, I’d be surprised and happy!!

On paper yeah, but I'd be very wary of why Bayern would be willing to let him go. Reminds me a bit of when the rags signed Schweinsteiger
I am always suspicious when the top clubs are prepared to sell a "star" player.

He is a Bayern player through and through, so why would he want to go and why do they seem unhappy with him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.