Joshua Kimmich

He does not play RB for Bayern but as a no. 6.

You really think Kimmich would go from Bayern to City to sometimes cover for Rodri, sometimes for the right back etc.??? And you pay more than 20 million EUR per year for that?

You even seem to be a bigger lunatic if you think Kimmich is giving up that what he has in Munich for this.

Just ignoring the third option where I said he could play alongside Rodri too?

There's been rumours of kimmich being unhappy at bayern or tuchel not fancying him for a short while, if it's true and he wants out, why wouldn't he want to go to the treble winning champions of Europe where his ex manager is? You'd have to be a lunatic to think somebody wouldn't want that.

Last edited:
Just ignoring the third option where I said he could play alongside Rodri too?

There's been rumours of kimmich being unhappy at bayern or tuchel not fancying him for a shirt while, if it's true and he wants out, why wouldn't he want to go to the treble winning champions of Europe where his ex manager is? You'd have to be a lunatic to think somebody wouldn't want that.
Apparently we are all lunatics and she isn’t

I suggested the other week a two way loan phillips for kimmich could suit all parties. Kimmich is nowhere near the player he once was regarded as anymore but if Pep trusts he can get a tune from him and he's a player that knows peps system and can come in straight away it's potentially a great option. Can cover rodri, Can cover inverted right back role as an alternative to walker and could play alongside rodri in midfield. That gives him enough opportunities to get in the side without just being Rodri's understudy. They're after a new holding midfielder, phillips on a 6 month loan and potential for a money back £40million deal in thr summer might be more appealing than palhinha for £70 million.
Free hit while we wait to buy in the summer. Makes sense. Get it done City.

The hippity hoppity attitude of the overall squad is maybe one reason for some of our performances this season. Many of our seniors have left the first team. We might need a different attitude.

I still don't see the Bayern board ever ratifying a transfer to what they consider to be the Anti-Christ of European Football.
Haha.

A squeaky clean club from a mass murdering country calling city the anti-Christ!!!

I have yet to see city start a world war never mind 2!

The Bayern criminals will do what’s deemed best for them. Didn’t seem to bothered taking Cancelo last season.

Wtf is this shit post, lunatic is just about right but direct it to yourself.

Fuck Bayern the fucking dirty dr spiegal leaking tramps.

Haha.

A squeaky clean club from a mass murdering country calling city the anti-Christ!!!

I have yet to see city start a world war never mind 2!

The Bayern criminals will do what’s deemed best for them. Didn’t seem to bothered taking Cancelo last season.

Wtf is this shit post, lunatic is just about right but direct it to yourself.

Fuck Bayern the fucking dirty dr spiegal leaking tramps.
Uhm, bruv, i am a City fan. Was being sarcastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.