Joshua Kimmich

He is a very talented player and would be an automatic starter, probably alongside Rodri with 2 wingers and KDB/ Haaland up top.

He would not come for any less then first team football and we would not sanction a deal for this amount of money.

He would probably take Kovacic role, despite having a different skill set and who I feel will come good.

The extra RB option would suit too.

The reality with Bayern is either he is passed his best and they sell or if not they keep. I’m sure I’ll be corrected but bar Kroos which seemed very political and they could have got to stay, they don’t get many wrong and tend to deal on their own terms.

Same as Real Madrid as in a club that has players you want but only sell to you if something is not right.

Varane and Casemiro spring to mind, come with great reputations. Start of well but then you see why Real did not want to commit to a new contract with that player.

Prefer to shop elsewhere.
Every week the Bayern fans or board slag him off, they want rid have done for over a year, but can not find any takers, they used our name to suggest the lad still has what it takes.

It's still difficult to believe they would let him go. It feels like the club would take his part in any disagreement with Tuchel (unless Tuchel wins all 5 trophies). He's still their home grown poster boy (like the English rags they like to think he's 'one of their own').

He certainly needs a new challenge. Lost his mojo.

Lol

Good player who I would take in a heartbeat.

It’s Bayern I have a problem with.

“ don’t mention the war, I did once but think I got away with it “ -:)
And the reality is they won't sell to City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.