Joshua Kimmich

Rumours don’t seem to be going away. Would be a brilliant signing.

Knows Pep’s demands, can play numerous positions (CM/CDM/RB and probably CB), experienced and an all-round good player.

And to top it off, it’d piss those Bayern twats off no end.

Would be a heck of a boost if we could do it in January!
It would be bloody brilliant to get such an accomplished player. The squad could be doing with a bit of help especially if Rodri is out again. All depends on Kalvin, come on lad go and get yourself another club.

Last edited:
i guess it all depends on when and how phillips departs like tolmie said, don't understand how nobody basically sent an offer yet...
Negotiations. We'll be trying to sell high, interested parties will be trying to bid low. It'll come down to who blinks first.

I think KDB coming back gives us better options going forward, as Kovacic & Bernardo could play double pivot, with KDB as No 10 & Phil as right winger, so in that respect we may hang on until the summer regardless of Philips staying or leaving.

Last edited:
I think we have looked vulnerable at times this season, especially without Rodri, with the replacements not having the right sort of confidence/mindset (despite being good players) to carry such a weight. I believe someone like Kimmich has the required self-assurance to carry us when the likes of Rodri are out or really improve us alongside Rodri.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.