Joshua Kimmich

So, okay, here's the thing... Lewis is not a RB in any sense of the traditional word used. He has no defensive nous at all, doesn't look over his shoulder and isn't tactically aware in that position. He's only good going forward which places him more in the midfield position with an ability to cover the RB in a pinch.

We've seen in countless games where he's had the ball stolen or a player has stolen in behind him and he has no recovery place.

I don't give a shit that he's an academy player; that doesn't come before the team cohesion.

The only time he's been effective, for me, is against more naive teams that set out to take us on at our own game. This season I said he wouldn't start 10 games and he got the berth of those at the beginning of the season where Guardiola could afford to look at him and pretty much benched for the rest.

For me, that says quite a lot.

So, let's not do this with Lewis. He'll have the playing time of Palmer in the future and we'll see if that's enough for him.

That's how I see it for Lewis.
Fair enough, we were talking about Rico in inverted RB though, Kimmich is the best to learn that if Pep keeps him there. See him in the CM (or sold) as well tbh

I would love this along with Musiala to happen but more than likely Bayern are going off load others first.

This seems to have gone quiet, very quiet.

But it would make a lot of sense for us to do. If Madrid really want him I expect he'll go there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.