Joshua Kimmich

Another Wilson-Esbrand then, loaneded players rarly come back in the first team
That’s not a fair comparison. Lewis is far closer to Zinchenko than JWE.

Meaning he can make a success of a loan and force a squad place on his return. We obviously rate Lewis higher than JWE.

i do hope we sverwe that especially after his "willingness" to know about pep extension, fuck that, bring in players who want to play for the club. need vinny to convince to stay there or move wherever else

That’s not a fair comparison. Lewis is far closer to Zinchenko than JWE.

Meaning he can make a success of a loan and force a squad place on his return. We obviously rate Lewis higher than JWE.
Yes Zinchenko can be compared to return and play again, but not homegrown English players there are not good stats it looks like.

Hugely depends where. Rico has a unique skillset. He needs a progressive passing team, otherwise his size and speed will work against him.

Hugely depends where. Rico has a unique skillset. He needs a progressive passing team, otherwise his size and speed will work against him.
Maybe Bayern if they lost Kimmich, I wasn’t entirely serious when I started typing , but with Kompany it wouldn’t be the worst place. If he got played enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.