Joshua Kimmich

Interesting swap idea I have never thought of previously. Kimmich is a good player, and he could fit Pep’s style well. I’m still not convinced he would ever want to leave Bayern though, because I can’t think of anything we could offer him that Bayern couldn’t. Still, I don’t mind it if it actually happens, though I would have preferred a Davies swap instead.

Interesting swap idea I have never thought of previously. Kimmich is a good player, and he could fit Pep’s style well. I’m still not convinced he would ever want to leave Bayern though, because I can’t think of anything we could offer him that Bayern couldn’t. Still, I don’t mind it if it actually happens, though I would have preferred a Davies swap instead.

Some players just want a change sometimes. Look at Lewandowski. Plus Kimmich has history with Pep, he was his project the whole time he was at Bayern.

I think it’s likely bollocks and agent talk to get a new deal/whatever he wants - particularly a straight swap for Cancelo - but it wouldn’t surprise me if he did want out. And we’d 100% jump at the opportunity, you can’t not.

Its a nice idea in theory but if we actually suggested a Kimmich Cancelo swap I bet the Bayern board are still fucking laughing now

Erm the chance to play in CL finals?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.