Joshua Wilson-Esbrand | On loan at Reims

Where tf do these guys keep coming from. City have the best academy in the world right now, insane.
Signed from West Ham in 2019. Injuries have caused him plenty of issues over the past few seasons but hoping they don’t stop him this season.

Edit: missing word

Last edited:
I used to shit myself when Mendy went up against a winger, knowing the **** can't defend to save his life. JWE on the otherhand looks like he has a bit of everything. Really confident, you would have thought there would be some nerves but he was playing passes between the lines, clearly something he has picked up through the youth teams. He's obviously only played a couple games for the first team, but it doesn't seem like he's phased at all and really does look like he improves when playing alongside superior players.

Gave the ball away a fair bit with between line passing but that will improve with time. What I liked the most is that he didnt ever flap under what was a solid constant press from Bayern. Should keep him around the first team this season

I think he is young and raw. Like his athleticism. He might become special if he keeps developing.

But for my money, the most impressiveyounf player in the American tour was the RB kid, Lewis.

His positioning, movement, confidence, ball control and decision making were all top end.

Tiny sample size, but he looked fantastic both games.

I think he is young and raw. Like his athleticism. He might become special if he keeps developing.

But for my money, the most impressiveyounf player in the American tour was the RB kid, Lewis.

His positioning, movement, confidence, ball control and decision making were all top end.

Tiny sample size, but he looked fantastic both games.
sorry Lewis was nowhere near impressive. good footwork is not good enough, I thought every thing else about his game were poor. JWE on the other hand is ready for the first team.

He’s got lots of potential. However If we buy a 50m left back there isn’t a chance he will play or get enough game time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.