Joshua Wilson-Esbrand

I thought he was brilliant last night. Very confident to have the ball in tight areas and also clever in his movement up too. Not scared to use both feet too which is handy in the type of situations our full backs get into.

Name-checked by Pep too when he was asked about a LB.
I get the vibe Pep likes him. We dont keep many youth players around to 20yo. He had a new contract this year so clearly they see him as a 1st team squad player now.

Looked very good going forward with a lot of courage
while defence seems to be his weaker side.

Didn't see enough of him but seems like another wingback type to me.
Has he been developed to LB after being a former left winger?

A bit of a fancy kind of player comfortable on the ball but I get the sense he could lose the ball a fair bit, judging this on watching last nights game could be well off the mark here.

I get the vibe Pep likes him. We dont keep many youth players around to 20yo. He had a new contract this year so clearly they see him as a 1st team squad player now.
He's been Injured since Jan, this was his first game back. Missed alot of games with injury over the last few years, no really had the chance to loan out or move.

He's been Injured since Jan, this was his first game back. Missed alot of games with injury over the last few years, no really had the chance to loan out or move.
That's good for us because when we sign a LB, i think he'll be the backup, with Walker and Cancelo being the RB's.

Another one who didn't look out of place last night. He looked good on the ball and got into some promising positions. He got caught out up field a couple of times but he will learn.

Really awful. Poor decision making. Also very bad defending. A whole in the left. (Larios is much better)

Lewis the opposite. Very well. Composure, good technique and knows how to play.

I thought he looked very promising. Tidy on the ball, good link up play and not afraid to attack the full back. Cant comment on his defending as he didnt really have a lot to do but looks to have pace which is a wonderful asset for a full back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.