Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting lots of replies like this, everything I posted is a fact. Kun left, we fucked up his replacement and had to play without a striker for a season. Pep worked wonders and found a false 9 system that got us through. Not replacing Kompany DID bite us on the arse as we got hit with the injury we couldn't afford to Laporte and were putting square pegs in round holes.

I'd argue aswell he is very lucky Mahrez went on strike to force a move in the Summer as he fucked the Sanchez deal up and pissed Leicester off low balling them in January. We got away with flogging Fernandinho to death the year after he let Chelsea steal Jorginho at the 11th hour after wasting the entire summer negotiating. We haven't had a natural left back since Mendy did his knee.

There's one man who deserves all the credit for our success and his name is PEP GUARDIOLA. Because he's been operating under a handicap in certain positions nearly every season. (Whilst obviously having a great squad with great players still).

I don't understand why I'm not allowed to criticise this fella, whoever it is that is dealing with negotiations whethers its Txiki, Berrada, Soriano or a combination of the three. They are just suits who spend the Sheikhs money in my opinion.

Pep is the only genius this club employs.
When did the transfer window close?

I'd have rather had him than have had to play Eric Garcia and Fernandinho at centre half in a Champions League final! Ruben Dias existed a year before we got him aswell.
From memory Dias wasn't available the year before. We only got him because his previous club failed to qualify for CL and they had to sell someone quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.