Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't decide who's more annoying, the people who after this long still don't trust the people running this club, or those who can't go 5 minutes without calling a fellow blue a whiny flapper and vociferously refuse to even entertain the thought that this summer hasn't gone to plan.
I've seen some astonishing takes on herein recent days. That the board should resign in shame if we don't nail this transfer, for example. It's like the past dozen years had never happened for this fella.

Can't decide who's more annoying, the people who after this long still don't trust the people running this club, or those who can't go 5 minutes without calling a fellow blue a whiny flapper and vociferously refuse to even entertain the thought that this summer hasn't gone to plan.

larry-david-unsure.gif

im english and had to google that word ,haha, fucking croatians stealing our words :)
we all signed that word on a free. used to play for ancient greeks fc i’d say :D

but what is a wum? i assume a person who pretends to be a city supporter? but what does wum actually mean? is it pronounced like rum? google says it’s a town in cameroon :D
curb your enthusiasm matches this transfer perfectly :D

What was the plan?
agent-coleson-coleson.gif

we all signed that word on a free. used to play for ancient greeks fc i’d say :D

but what is a wum? i assume a person who pretends to be a city supporter? but what does wum actually mean? is it pronounced like rum? google says it’s a town in cameroon :D

curb your enthusiasm matches this transfer perfectly :D
wind up merchant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.