Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you`re basing that not on a factual event but one that could happen.The usual nonsense of "what if".
Hold on. Contingency planning is a part of any well run organization and no one knows that better than City. There's no sugar coating the fact that as things stand today we're short in terms of our normal standard. You may not appreciate the way some posters are going about it, moaning and ripping the board, etc. as neither do I, but the need for viable squad depth is there, simple as. I happen to believe we'll address this issue and am confident in the club's ability to do so.
My bigger beef is with those acting like the window is closed and therefore we're fucked. How about we discuss what we believe the squad may need without acting like where we are is where we'll be. It's the panic and irrational level of impatience that irks me, not the opinion that we need to make a few moves which I happen to agree with.

Can someone come up with a name for those that are neither considered flappers nor happy clappers? I'm not going to be presumptuous enough (or brave enough, LOL) to take on that burden...

The flapper v Happy Clapper debate.

A supporter
Someone who gives support (to agree with and gIve ENCOURAGEMENT)
to someone or something.

Source : Cambridge Dictionary
yeah but we also get

minion
/ˈmɪnjən/
noun
noun: minion; plural noun: minions
a follower or underling of a powerful person, especially a servile or unimportant one.
"he gets oppressed minions like me to fob them off"
and

fanatic
/fəˈnatɪk/

noun
noun
: fanatic; plural noun: fanatics
a person filled with excessive and single-minded zeal, especially for an extreme religious or political cause.​

plus sometimes
crank2
/kraŋk/

noun
noun
: crank; plural noun: cranks
an eccentric person, especially one who is obsessed by a particular subject.
"when he first started to air his views, they labelled him a crank

God I love the dictionary ;-)​

I'll address them, count up the trophies over the last 11 years, look at our balance sheet. Then remember what Soriano's book said The ball doesn't go in the net by chance.It takes very good and meticulous planning from top to bottom and keeping to those plans.It's worked for the last 10 years no reason to doubt it should stop working any time soon.
12 years...just sayin' : )

curb your enthusiasm matches this transfer perfectly :D
fuck-you-larry-david.gif

BrokenMeanIndianglassfish-max-1mb.gif

You can get some great deals on butter if you're prepared to go down the road, and not limit yourself to one shop.

Aye, that might be what the hold-up is. Tixiki has gone into a shop and seen butter for £2. He values it at £1.75, so is now stood there, just waiting for the price to magically drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.