Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am guessing it involved Bellingham, and if not Bellingham then keeping gundo, and if not keeping gundo rice. I don't imagine they planned to be rejected by all 3, did they? I am also guessing they might have expected to have an easier time selling the likes of Laporte and Cancelo, and they probably didn't expect the saudi money for Mahrez. Also probably expected Gvardiol to land here by the start of pre season (at least according to some posters).

On the plus side, it seems like bernardo will be staying (though i'd like him to sign a new deal), KDB might be back earlier than expected, and kovacic was landed early and cheaply. So some things have definitely went well.

Are any of those huge blunders? Not really. Our squad is still unreal and I think we are on course for another title. But I think there is definitely a compelling case that the initial plan at the beginning of the transfer window looked different
They’ve not been rejected by all 3 FFS

Hold on. Contingency planning is a part of any well run organization and no one knows that better than City. There's no sugar coating the fact that as things stand today we're short in terms of our normal standard. You may not appreciate the way some posters are going about it, moaning and ripping the board, etc. as neither do I, but the need for viable squad depth is there, simple as. I happen to believe we'll address this issue and am confident in the club's ability to do so.
My bigger beef is with those acting like the window is closed and therefore we're fucked. How about we discuss what we believe the squad may need without acting like where we are is where we'll be. It's the panic and irrational level of impatience that irks me, not the opinion that we need to make a few moves which I happen to agree with.

Can someone come up with a name for those that are neither considered flappers nor happy clappers? I'm not going to be presumptuous enough (or brave enough, LOL) to take on that burden...
Happy flowers -:)

I demand a happy clappy fucking signing now!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.