Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why I'm not allowed to criticise this fella, whoever it is that is dealing with negotiations whethers its Txiki, Berrada, Soriano or a combination of the three. They are just suits who spend the Sheikhs money in my opinion.

Pep is the only genius this club employs.
!!...the simping for txiki is off the charts..he couldn`t even convince his friend Pep to join city in 2012/2013

When city is publishing a transfer/contract extension which face is always presented to us. It´s not Omar/Ferran. To take away his responsibility for transfers/negotiations is ridiculous. His only qualification is that he`s friends with Pep. Pep & Mansour/Khaldoon are the reasons players want to join city not txiki.

I am guessing it involved Bellingham, and if not Bellingham then keeping gundo, and if not keeping gundo rice. I don't imagine they planned to be rejected by all 3, did they? I am also guessing they might have expected to have an easier time selling the likes of Laporte and Cancelo, and they probably didn't expect the saudi money for Mahrez. Also probably expected Gvardiol to land here by the start of pre season (at least according to some posters).

On the plus side, it seems like bernardo will be staying (though i'd like him to sign a new deal), KDB might be back earlier than expected, and kovacic was landed early and cheaply. So some things have definitely went well.

Are any of those huge blunders? Not really. Our squad is still unreal and I think we are on course for another title. But I think there is definitely a compelling case that the initial plan at the beginning of the transfer window looked different
It's pretty clearly not gone to plan, any suggestion it has or "we don't know what the plan was" is nonsense. Semantics of "rejected" aside (think that's only really Bellingham), they've gone for Bellinham, Gundo, and Rice and missed. Initial briefs indicated Kovacic was not a replacement but rather a squad addition, that tune changed once Gundo left and Rice deal proved too expensive.

!!...the simping for txiki is off the charts..he couldn`t even convince his friend Pep to join city in 2012/2013

When city is publishing a transfer/contract extension which face is always presented to us. It´s not Omar/Ferran. To take away his responsibility for transfers/negotiations is ridiculous. His only qualification is that he`s friends with Pep. Pep & Mansour/Khaldoon are the reasons players want to join city not txiki.
Another dickhead take.

When are the children back at school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.