Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spotted him in Greig's. He bought two steak bakes.
Funny that, I heard a rumour to that effect. Some disagreement over how many bags it should have come in. Apparently, the rule is that two identical snacks will be served in one bag, unless the customer requests it specifically.

I mean, what's that about? It's bad enough having to ask for napkins in these places.

This country is going to the dogs. I wouldn't blame Josko if he packed up there and then and went straight back to Germany.

Will add that this is the same hanger that Haaland drove into. Signature.
will add, there's only one private jet terminal.

still on page 1060, there's 30 more pages :), just to add,we handled that atlas air(citys),as well as the united flight(which i suspect was connected to the private jet), i asked one of the lads from signature whose company handles all the private jet but cant handle the bigger planes, we handle them on their behalf,if there were any "famous" footballers in today, he said he didn't think so,just united's and citys players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.