Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
im on page 1047,i was at work today(manchester airport) and i did a flight,that flight was the aircraft that brought united home,the company that owns the aircraft was xls,looking at the picture of the private jet that came from leipzig seems its the same company,so im going with ,the new crew that flew my aircraft out were on "the private jet" hope im wrong and there is a picture of gvardiol getting off the private jet, fingers crossed .
Weren't united in the US.... And the plane that people watched went from giron to milian to Leipzig to Manchester. .

Matey boy who is usually sound reckons Josko swapped planes over the English Channel, went back to Hamburg, was fired through the north sea gas pipeline network to arrive in Cleethorpes. He Uber'd the last leg disguised as two kids in a big coat standing on each other's shoulders, faking a squeaky voice and unsteady walk to make it convincing.
I spotted him in Greig's. He bought two steak bakes.

Our airport spy needs to keep us up to date .
im on page 1047,i was at work today(manchester airport) and i did a flight,that flight was the aircraft that brought united home,the company that owns the aircraft was xls,looking at the picture of the private jet that came from leipzig seems its the same company,so im going with ,the new crew that flew my aircraft out were on "the private jet" hope im wrong and there is a picture of gvardiol getting off the private jet, fingers crossed .

Pity the rag carrier couldn't have diverted way off course and landed somewhere very remote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.