Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, senior team on saturday at the red bull arena.

so would that mean that eberl refused to lower the price and city then managed to get an agreement with his boss? interesting.

oh come on, really? she couldn’t even name 3 croatian players…
Yes I know but it’s topical

Taken from the article seems this was true.

RB Leipzig urgently need money to meet the Financial Fair Play (FFP) requirements, reports top source Süddeutsche Zeitung. Specifically, Leipzig must raise €150m in transfer income this summer. At the moment, the club spends more than it earns and the FFP rules will only get stricter in the coming years.

I wonder if we still have an interest in Olmo?

Taken from the article seems this was true.

RB Leipzig urgently need money to meet the Financial Fair Play (FFP) requirements, reports top source Süddeutsche Zeitung. Specifically, Leipzig must raise €150m in transfer income this summer. At the moment, the club spends more than it earns and the FFP rules will only get stricter in the coming years.
ffs all this time lipstick fc was playing poker with txiki and than blinked first.

Think we'll need to see on the fee, City sources will be keen to cite the upfront fee, while German sources will include all the add-ons. The truth will probably be somewhere in the middle. Regardless, glad this sounds like it's actually moving and he'll be here well ahead of the first league game.

If that is true, then there are plenty of Muppets on here that need to eat humble pie and thank Txiki and the rest of the Board, who apparently are useless and amateurs.
Please let your post be true dec.
I’ll start, and if indeed true, txiki is our overlord and I am an idiot. Certainly not too proud to admit that.

Yes I know but it’s topical
as is an athlete’s foot treatment cream but why would you want to use fungal infections in a joško chant. yeah,yeah, i know, i’ll go sulk in the corner. :D

I love that top, where did he get it?
jacket/shirt i don’t know. underneath that stone island.

oh i would love that! new contract, alleged 60m euros release clause next summer.

We could if they still need money, in the article it did state the three that could be sold were Gvardiol, Olmo and Szoboszlai as they'd bring in the most money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.