Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
£86m (or what we have settled on) is a stretch for a 21 year old but that is modern day football.
Meh. Seeing some of the other crazy transfer fees had made me feel even better about this one over the last few weeks. Still can’t believe what I saw Chelsea want for Connor Gallagher. Even lavia going for 40+ is a bit absurd. For being 21, he has a pretty strong CV so far

Meh. Seeing some of the other crazy transfer fees had made me feel even better about this one over the last few weeks. Still can’t believe what I saw Chelsea want for Connor Gallagher. Even lavia going for 40+ is a bit absurd. For being 21, he has a pretty strong CV so far
Still a lot money for potential especially for a defender. At least with a striker you can measure his overall goalscoring record (assists are a bonus). And with Haaland you can't really argue against that pre City. (or putting up a very weak one against that),

The odd lot are asking £40m for McTominay

Still a lot money for potential especially for a defender. At least with a striker you can measure his overall goalscoring record (assists are a bonus). And with Haaland you can't really argue against that pre City. (or putting up a very weak one against that),
What a weird analysis
Football is as much about defending as attacking
If he is at the heart of our defence for a decade then the current price will look a bargain in retrospect

What a weird analysis
Football is as much about defending as attacking
If he is at the heart of our defence for a decade then the current price will look a bargain in retrospect
Goals still win you games. Nothing weird about that. They are the ones are being paid big money in the main. That is why we moved away from both Raheem Sterling and Gabriel Jesus (as good as they were during at City).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.