Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said spend 300 million on strengthening. Those cunts spend 300 million on going backwards

Not all of those money is going to be used on transfers budget, are we going to forget that the Club also have operational cost running clubs like paying for bills, wages, etc.

There's reason of why we didn't overpay and overspend our money because the club management also thinking about spending need not related to transfer.

Disagree, he is the best player in the world , he has done nothing wrong, PSG fucked up and why should they dictate where he goes when he is under contract?
He’s not the best player in the world and I take it you’ve been under a stone inside a cave for the last 3 years if you don’t think he’s acted like a total and utter ****.

Not all of those money is going to be used on transfers budget, are we going to forget that the Club also have operational cost running clubs like paying for bills, wages, etc.

There's reason of why we didn't overpay and overspend our money because the club management also thinking about spending need not related to transfer.
There is a cost of living crisis to be considered also

Oh for fucks sake

I mean ... I've JUST said there's a separate thread. I'm clearly not going to mention him again. So the ONLY reason to post what you did is to piss me off.
No, you told someone else to post in the correct thread whilst at the same time posting in the wrong thread yourself. Also why would I give a shit if you were pissed off or not you self important tit

All sportsman have huge egos and the higher up the food chain the bigger they get.
Yeh KDB and Haaland could stand for a bit of humility...stop saying shit just to support a narrative. Mbappe is a dick who happens to be a great footballer, simple as...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.