Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought today was today but it seems today is Mbappe's a nice guy but RB's Silva is crap day. Ah well there's always tomorrow. Hopefully that'll turn out to be today's day.

Why is it not a good look?

He is and has honoured his contract.

If Bernardo says he will sign for Barca at the end of his contract with us, is that a problem? would that be a good look for him?

Mbappe is a paid footballer, it's his job, his club has no right to tell him who he signs for or when.
I mentioned Mbappe as a player who has publicly stated he wants to leave, in the context of being impressed with Gvardiol for keeping a dignified silence.

Seriously not sure what you're finding wrong in the above, but there's a separate Mbappe thread if you want to keep defending him.

I mentioned Mbappe as a player who has publicly stated he wants to leave, in the context of being impressed with Gvardiol for keeping a dignified silence.

Seriously not sure what you're finding wrong in the above, but there's a separate Mbappe thread if you want to keep defending him.
There’s a separate Mbappe thread for you too

There’s a separate Mbappe thread for you too
Oh for fucks sake

I mean ... I've JUST said there's a separate thread. I'm clearly not going to mention him again. So the ONLY reason to post what you did is to piss me off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.