Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just said on Sky the deal looks done, we’ve a net spend of about 45m in credit at the moment, if we spend 90m on Josko I’d think we’ll have at least another big money deal left.
There aren’t really any big money players left available that I know of.

There aren’t really any big money players left available that I know of.
Quite possible but I’m thinking of a Mahrez replacement or a left back, such as Alphonso Davies, quite possibly in a swap plus cash deal for say Aymetic Laporte, I do like Laporte, never unsettled the squad and always put 100% in.

Quite possible but I’m thinking of a Mahrez replacement or a left back, such as Alphonso Davies, quite possibly in a swap plus cash deal for say Aymetic Laporte, I do like Laporte, never unsettled the squad and always put 100% in.
???

We will have Gvardiol, Ake, Akanji, Gomez, and Lewis all capable of playing LB. That's an abundance of choice.

Sorry for translate..but!

Now the record deal is perfect! According to BILD information, Leipzig and Manchester City have agreed on a change from Josko Gvardiol (21). The Leipzig defender is no longer in the squad for Wednesday's double test against St. Truiden and Altglienicke. He will only be there as a spectator. The transfer will be official in the next few days.

And Gvardiol is the most expensive defender in the world with a fixed fee of 90 million euros. That has been Harry Maguire so far, costing €87m when he joined Manchester United from Leicester in 2019.

In addition to the fee, Leipzig will also secure a friendly match, as has recently been the case with large deals, which should usually bring the club around another 1.5 million euros if the house is sold out.

YESSSSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.