Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bild: Full agreement between Man City and RB Leipzig has been made regarding your deal Gvadiol, the Croatian is no longer a Leipzig player and will not play the friendly match today. Official announcement in the next few days. Gvardiol became the most expensive centre-back in history with €90 million in fixed sum. Among the terms of the deal will be a friendly match between the two teams that will bring the German club 1.5 million euros in revenue.

???

We will have Gvardiol, Ake, Akanji, Gomez, and Lewis all capable of playing LB. That's an abundance of choice.
Forget Gomez, nowhere near good enough and Lewis will play more in midfield. I’d like to see an orthodox left back but we’d need to get rid of Cancelo, he’s too lazy to fit in our system.

I believe Pep’s intimated he wants to play the 4 CB’s (with one moving in DM) again this season. I don’t think we’ll be signing a full back.
Even after we switched to that formation, we played more often with a full back. I'd have thought it would be boxing us in a bit if Walker and Cancelo go, and Pep does like his options.

Now the record deal is perfect! According to BILD information, Leipzig and Manchester City have agreed on a change from Josko Gvardiol (21). The Leipzig defender is no longer in the squad for Wednesday's double test against St. Truiden and Altglienicke. He will only be there as a spectator. The transfer will be official in the next few days.

And Gvardiol is the most expensive defender in the world with a fixed fee of 90 million euros. That has been Harry Maguire so far, costing €87m when he joined Manchester United from Leicester in 2019.

In addition to the fee, Leipzig will also secure a friendly match, as has recently been the case with large deals, which should usually bring the club around another 1.5 million euros if the house is sold out.

YESSSSSS

Bild are KFAs. I will only believe it when I see Fab's "Here we go" tweet.

The ****.

“And Gvardiol is the most expensive defender in the world with a fixed fee of 90 million euros. That has been Harry Maguire so far, costing €87m when he joined Manchester United from Leicester in 2019.”
That's just exchange rate variations. In Sterling Maguire still the most expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.