Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.

succession-askars.gif

It’s great and I feel his pain with every word.

On the financials he is a lazy ****. We operate within the same restrictions as every other club. Our owner does not rob the club each season. Most successful team in the best league in Europe. Consistently in the champions league. Consistently generating revenue through our commercial endeavours and a thriving youth set up.

Twitter Twatter twits with a small dick.

Do some proper research for a change.

He would actually be an upgrade on Laporte if he's playing in the position Ake is now. In fact he's custom made for pep in that position.
Good turn of pace, good on the ball, good passer plus hes an animal in the way Dias is, loves a block and a big tackle. Hes also young so can learn alot from pep.

He would make our already strong defence even better.

He did say that. But personally think it's more to do with Leipzig getting a certain fee.... Reports in Germany saying they are willing to sell for a certain price but could be 80 million if they miss out on CL

i would have imagined we would have known the lay of the land anyway mate? Hopefully they miss out on champs league though!

It still keeps spinning that tired old "The Sheikh's oil money" narrative. Fuckin dunce pricks! :-/
All these people spouting this lie are simply racist cunts. They don't have any issues with the white American billionaire's money over the years. Alternatively, it's to do with us being Man City, so no matter where the money comes from (since they ignore our profit), they will always call it dirty money.

He did say that. But personally think it's more to do with Leipzig getting a certain fee.... Reports in Germany saying they are willing to sell for a certain price but could be 80 million if they miss out on CL

Leipzig have been scouting alot CBs for a while since the world cup. Most of their transfer targets are centre backs. That doesn't make sense unless they know that one of theirs is leaving.

Leipzig have been scouting alot CBs for a while since the world cup. Most of their transfer targets are centre backs. That doesn't make sense unless they know that one of theirs is leaving.

i agree i think theyve known for a while hes going. Its all about getting he maximum fee for me thats why theres been that public stance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.