Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the rumour of a bid being accepted for Gvardiol at 110m back in december true?

TH seen so sure that we’ll get him.

Is the rumour of a bid being accepted for Gvardiol at 110m back in december true?

TH seen so sure that we’ll get him.

Doesn’t seem true currently mate as the player himself stated he isn’t being sold this summer so if Laporte is being sold then another option is required. Seen the guy at Napoli mentioned who has a txiki special release clause and Bastoni who has a year left on his contract

Doesn’t seem true currently mate as the player himself stated he isn’t being sold this summer so if Laporte is being sold then another option is required. Seen the guy at Napoli mentioned who has a txiki special release clause and Bastoni who has a year left on his contract
Are there serious links to those players?

There is also Skriniar on free as option.But maybe club will look at someone younger like Giorgio Scalvini from Atalanta.

I think we need to assume Cancelo wont be back Given the response of the team since he’s left. Pep’s not going to let that malcontent rejoin the team.

i agree we need to replace one of LaPorte or Cancelo, but that makes a two positioned Gvardiol all the more valuable. If we miss out on him we’ll need to go in for a left back.

I could be wrong, but I imagine you get in this City team and play the big games we play, you are happy
I am hoping none of the defense leaves we do need to bring one in but that is for a fading superstar, summer is a good time to review your prospects and those wanting or suggesting out may well find their options restricted, the last thing i want is to lose Ake for the same reasons Chelsea lost him, or we lost Denayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.