Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stones. Dias. Ake. Akanji. Gvardiol. I've never seen a better collection of defenders at the same club at the same time. Would be even more incredible if we manage to keep Walker as well!

F2hvli5W0AAgh9v

We've had worse
But can it match 'The Butcher' and JFE's?

That rumor did go a bit cold. Seems like Pep did like him in preseason, using him a bit
they did say he would play plenty in preseason... I just dont see all 4 of mcatee, peronne, palmer and bob being on the bench/in the squad by time season starts

Bookmarking this for future reference. Both short sighted and showing a complete lack of knowledge on what Gvardiol is about to bring.

It’s like signing another KDB, but one that plays centre back.
Not questioning Gvardiol's quality cos I know next to nothing about him. We are just a bit short up front - or at the very least we're relying on kids to fill the squad - and I don't think it's unreasonable to point it out when we already have a lot of defenders currently signed to the club and have let Mahrez go without lining up a direct replacement. I'm much happier with the move for Gvardiol now it seems we are in for a winger as well but at the time of the original post it didn't look like we were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.