Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
why gypsies? gvardiol’s not a gypsy.

It's a common misconception that Gypsies are from eastern Europe.

I was making (trying to make) fun of Sam Lee's comment that fans didn't relate to Mahrez because he is a north African Muslim and 20-30% of British people don't trust Muslims.

No offence intended to Croatians or, indeed, Gypsies. But definitely offence intended to Sam Lee.

Really excited this one is done, I wanted him more Bellingham, think his passing ability will be a true game changer and provide more offensively than any of the current options, maybe bar Stones.
Exactly why I've been excited. I think Gvardiol assisting Haaland is going to produce some amazing goals this season!

It's a common misconception that Gypsies are from eastern Europe.

I was making (trying to make fun) fun of Sam Lee's comment that fans didn't relate to Mahrez because he is a north African Muslim and 20-30% of British people don't trust Muslims.

No offence intended to Croatians or, indeed, Gypsies. But definitely offence intended to Sam Lee.
You have a weird sense of humour

And how the fans won't take to him because he is eastern European and 20-30% of British people don't trust Gypsies. The ****.
I do believe I get your comment but perhaps it has come over in a bad way..I have lived in Dubrovnik and Kotor in the old days of Yugoslavia..The nicest kindest people with perhaps the most visually stunning coast in Europe..Gypsies were never an issue ??? Perplexed somewhat.

Maybe in a twist of irony he was hiding in the suitcase of the Leipzing businessman whos flight we tracked yesterday

Akanji, Ake, Stones, Dias, Gvardiol, (Laporte)... All are magificent on the ball.
That’s like saying Henderson is brilliant on the ball. Yeah they’re not bad but they’re not even close to being on his level. Look at Ake’s key passes per game last season and compare it to Gvardiol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.