Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Not an awful explanation at all. Good to be clear on it.

Glad you'll be hanging around now that your boy will be wearing the City shirt. Fair warning, he'll be called shite here (and on Twitter etc by people who call themselves City fans) the minute he has a bad game. Do your best to ignore it.

Looking forward to years of watching him play his part in winning it all with our fantastic team.
thank you! yeah i expect a complete shitstorm everywhere when he makes a mistake. and he will make mistakes. i hope he’ll adapt well, don’t really like the fact that he missed the pre-season with pep and the team, i think that’s a big disadvantage but he’ll have to work extra hard now i guess.
little pep and big pep, it was meant to be! i do hope they’ll win everything. you now have two dinamo zagreb players and two future captains of my national team, i’m not missing a single minute! :D

But I don't understand, people on this thread were saying Txiki didn't have a clue and we should walk away!
Are these people...talking shite?
Txiki the last 5/6 seasons has a better hit rate than Terence Crawford; anything that came before wasn’t his inability to pick them out, more coaching for me….. said this before but maguire, Fred, Sanchez, side show bob, to name a few, wouldn’t of been the players we’ve seen under different regimes….

The system we now have is we don’t have to rush players and can be patient, but make no mistake, this is down to Pep and his team 100%, anyone who passes up the chance to work under him isn’t worth a second thought, as it’s only motivated by one thing!

I think that's more him showing his lack of knowledge rather than anything deliberate. Not a good look

I think that's more him showing his lack of knowledge rather than anything deliberate. Not a good look either way.
It's just such a lazy take from Stone (but no surprise there). As you say, showing his lack of knowledge (again, no surprise there). What is certain is that if it was a rags big money signing, there would be no suggestion of unexpected time spent on the bench. Compare his take on the rags signing the poundland Haaland.

Last edited:
It's just such a lazy take from Stone (but no surprise there). As you say, showing a lack of knowledge (again, no surprise there). What is certain is that if it was the rags signing him, there would be no suggestion of potential time spent on the bench.
That's because he's already better tan any of their current options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.