Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
after 55 days spent on the airport, now he can finally check his bags in, go through the security only to find out due to Brexit he cannot live in UK only visit as a tourist.
FFS

I still remember a back pass of his in a cup match against Arsenal I think. Got stuck in the mud? and was picked off by a forward. Maybe that git Charlie George? That said I thought he was usually sound.
I think he scored a massive3 goals for us? I seem to remember one against Birmingham.

Finally
DecimalZanyFiddlercrab-max-1mb.gif
This is how I imagine @Chi-town blues rolls.

;)

Simple Simon couldn't help himself could he? Wanker.View attachment 88721
Sorry to go off topic, but where did this fucking myth originate from that Grealish spent a lot of time on the bench during his first season? City fans buy into it too, but it's simply not true. Grealish played the average number of minutes for a City player during his first season.

Obviously Phillips was largely on the bench, although much of that was due to injury originally. And Gvardiol is world's away from Phillips. So basically both those "examples" to which Stone refers are irrelevant bullshit. SSIAC

I have this crazy hope that Gvardiol is going in to play CM and that Laporte will stay (Philips being the one to move on) - Plus if there's room a couple of attacking extras.

..................Ederson................. (Ortega)
...Stones ......Dias .........Ake ... (Walker/Akanji/Laporte)
...............Rodri Gvardiol.......... (Kovacic/Lewis)
Bernardo KDB Foden Grealish (Olise/Duko/Bobb/Palmer/McAtee)
....................Haaland.............. (Alvarez)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.