Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
If all the reports are even three-quarters true, this guy is as much a gamechanger in his part of the pitch as Håland is in his.
This is scary good squad that’s being assembled by Pep and Txiki. One that could dominate European football for several years. Especially with the talented young lads coming through, one or two of whom may break into the squad for the long haul.
In principle I disapprove of any club doing that, and weird as it may sound, I feel very slightly divided about that prospect. But this is City after all, and I support them unconditionally.

It isnt a percieved slight its objectively bad and bias reporting, the same reporter wrote an article comparing a player who has had a mediocre season in serie a to a player who has broken multiple records and won a treble this season, with no factual basis or reasoning to the article just because it was utd signing him.

When it is an article about city signing one of the most sought after young defenders in europe is there any comparisons to stones, dias or any other top european defenders? Of course not just a load of hogwash about how it might negatively impact our team and he might end up on the bench.

So when two same situations are handled entirely differently based on the club its not a percieved slight its clear bias

On this occasion I think it's clear bias to those that look for it. It's called confirmation bias.

He also wrote in the same article that it is less than what utd paid for Maguire. Should the rags be all angry with him and think he's anti-utd for mentioning that?

Honestly, we're treble winners, we've just had sold out pre-season and training games across Japan and South Korea, we've signed a top player, it doesn't matter what anyone from the media says!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.