Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening everyone, hope you’re doing well. Here’s a short video detailing everything you need to know about Josko Gvardiol in under 4 minutes for those interested. This kid is quite comfortably the best young defender in world football and is going to take his game to another level altogether under the guidance of Pep. As always, I’d be happy to answer any questions you may have and would love to hear your thoughts, cheers!

Why does it say team supported "Manchester United"?

Evening everyone, hope you’re doing well. Here’s a short video detailing everything you need to know about Josko Gvardiol in under 4 minutes for those interested. This kid is quite comfortably the best young defender in world football and is going to take his game to another level altogether under the guidance of Pep. As always, I’d be happy to answer any questions you may have and would love to hear your thoughts, cheers!

Interesting, and definitely the most sweary tactical analysis I've seen recently :)

I was wondering was part of the team/squad is the weakest after we officially sign josko-gvardiol

Midfield, Strongest
Forwards, Strong
Defence, Very Strong
Goalkeeper, Strong
Youth/Age, Strong

Squad Depth, Ok

I am basing the levels of quality on the cover when somebody has injuries and also on the system,
We all could be greedy and want the best 25 players but we know the best footballers want to play every week and not sitting on the bench,

If I was being picky, I would want a new young goalkeeper to push the goalkeepers even more and maybe a left-sided fullback,

I think one of the main reasons that Pep wanted him was so that he could play him and Stones at the same time, teams know that we will push Stones into midfield to outnumber them but now we can do the same with Gvardiol. They won't have a clue who is coming from where anymore.
Agree with this. Gives us more flexibility.

I have this crazy hope that Gvardiol is going in to play CM and that Laporte will stay (Philips being the one to move on) - Plus if there's room a couple of attacking extras.

..................Ederson................. (Ortega)
...Stones ......Dias .........Ake ... (Walker/Akanji/Laporte)
...............Rodri Gvardiol.......... (Kovacic/Lewis)
Bernardo KDB Foden Grealish (Olise/Duko/Bobb/Palmer/McAtee)
....................Haaland.............. (Alvarez)

The second team in brackets would end up in the top four, I believe.

I think one of the main reasons that Pep wanted him was so that he could play him and Stones at the same time, teams know that we will push Stones into midfield to outnumber them but now we can do the same with Gvardiol. They won't have a clue who is coming from where anymore.
Agree.

And to be fair it would be a ridiculous pisstake by pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.