Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a laugh Ray, I get it, you can't help it, they expect you to go with the flow, but sometimes it's just... no. And no means no.

Have a look at Josko's big friendly grin. I'm not saying it's worth 100m. But it's worth something. He'll be a laugh, a spectacle, and a fine footballer and competitor. Great for this club.

Have a laugh Ray, I get it, you can't help it, they expect you to go with the flow, but sometimes it's just... no. And no means no.

Have a look at Josko's big friendly grin. I'm not saying it's worth 100m. But it's worth something. He'll be a laugh, a spectacle, and a fine footballer and competitor. Great for this club.
I am having a laugh hence the Limbo Dance comment. I am even not being completely dismissive of Gvardiol's talents either. It is obvious that he isn't shit otherwise he would still be at RB Leipzig for another season. It is just that for me he is going to be part of a World Class team rather than being one of the best.

Last edited:
I am having a laugh hence the Limbo Dance comment. I am even not being completely dismissive of Gvardiol's talents. It is obvious that he isn't shit otherwise he would still be at RB Leipzig for another season. It is just that for me he is going to be part of a World Class team rather than being one of the best.
1691019636871.png

I am having a laugh hence the Limbo Dance comment. I am even not being completely dismissive of Gvardiol's talents either. It is obvious that he isn't shit otherwise he would still be at RB Leipzig for another season. It is just that for me he is going to be part of a World Class team rather than being one of the best.
Yes I wrote my comment before you posted that. Don't worry - I definitely caught the joke.

Kraftwerk haven't aged well.
You know the Vogon constructor fleet had pretty much the same catchphrase. Resistance is useless!

Bloke upstairs is a sci-fi nerd, broken nose, 40's. Bit of a wag. He looks the spit of the vogons from the original BBC TV show. Early one saturday morning, alarms went off, I was crawling out of bed. I heard his voice booming out upstairs, "People Of Earth, your attention please"

I swear have never pissed myself so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.