Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
prob depends on the results of that , if its a tear then he wont be, if its not then they may just manage him through it, i know he had the scan dont know the outcome of it
When did he do it? In training?

a very interesting post. i don’t have a theory, i just think it’s quite weird how this went from dealing with max eberl to city going over his head to oliver mintzlaff and then leipzig not only accepted 20m euros less than his rc, 10m euros less than their baseline asking price, but also no add ons at all except that friendly. did leipzig lose money for a potential future business opportunity for red bull in general? :D

and now the focus is completely on gvardiol being cheaper than maguire.

it’s 2023, everyone cares about optics, everything is pr.

btw according to transfermarkt maguire’s fee was 87m euros. so now we have schrödinger’s gvardiol, both the most expensive and the not most expensive defender ever. :D

anyway, i’m glad it’s done, looking forward to another round of plane tracking :D
Charge 116

What a combination for a back 5 this will be as and when needed:-

Walker
Stones
Diaz
Gvardiol
Ake (or Akanje, anywhere along the line)

What a wall, but also, very flexible.
Looks invicible to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.