Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really seen anything to suggest there is real interest on this one, but if there was, we have been damn good to Liepzig over Angelino and helped them secure a pmayer they wanted. You'd like tonthink there would be some goodwill built there if it came to it where they might be less stubborn with us than with other clubs.

I still have no idea what his value would actually be, people on here say 70m+, but all i've seen is 45-50m, even Sky had 50m when loosely linking him to us last week.

Don’t worry mate - if the links heat up over the next few days, Sky will quickly get on message and he’ll be £80m before you know it!

Not really seen anything to suggest there is real interest on this one, but if there was, we have been damn good to Liepzig over Angelino and helped them secure a pmayer they wanted. You'd like tonthink there would be some goodwill built there if it came to it where they might be less stubborn with us than with other clubs.

I still have no idea what his value would actually be, people on here say 70m+, but all i've seen is 45-50m, even Sky had 50m when loosely linking him to us last week.
Transfermarkt values him at only £31.5 but doesn’t take into consideration things like remaining time on contract and the situation of the buying/selling clubs.

I‘be seen Leipzig sell good players for less than I thought they would go for. I’d guess around 45 too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.