Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe not but money talks so never say never with City.
Not at that price. It doesn't really justify it. That type of money is for the likes of Stones, Dias or Laporte not as an Ake (as useful as he is) replacement.

Not at that price. It doesn't really justify it
£50m on Cucurella or £70-80m on a 20 year old who can play centre back or left back, is one of Europe's best talents and would give a serious headache to our starters instead of playing the odd game here and there.

£50m on Cucurella or £70-80m on a 20 year old who can play centre back or left back, is one of Europe's best talents and would give a serious headache to our starters instead of playing the odd game here and there.
We paid £41m for Ake (more to do with Premier League). We won't pay that much for Gvardiol. We bided our time when we signed Erling Haaland.

We paid £41m for Ake (more to do with Premier League). We won't pay that much for Gvardiol
Yeah I expect us to shop somewhere midtable for 20-30m or an older profile, but given the market and opportunity wouldn't be the worst decision

I like Gvardiol, but are there any credible sources that say we’re in for him? I’ve only seen that Twitter-guy, Fabrizio claim that we are interested in him.
There are quite a few on this thread I think..there’s one on the last page that I linked at least.

Another one here

Not saying they are true but we are linked just as strongly to him as any other CH.

Last edited:
I like Gvardiol, but are there any credible sources that say we’re in for him? I’ve only seen that Twitter-guy, Fabrizio claim that we are interested in him.

Nothing credible or believable yet imo.
General speculation and self amplified speculation, but nothing meaningful, as far as I can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.