Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t say the guy impressed me much whenever I’ve seen him this year at Leipzig.
I’m quite happy with Ake and Akanji at the moment.
The problem is we play with 4 CBs, and when Laporte leaves we have 5 (Ake, Akanji, Dias, Stones, Walker)

One injury, and lets face it we are guaranteed atleast 1 from those 5, forces the other 4 to play every game.

We will need depth.

I bet he will dread training when he comes up against Haaland again :) he'll never forget how he was rag-dolled in that game!!

It's a strange one for me, he's obviously a great player but I think our defence is looking pretty good. It also seems to have a good spirit as well. Dias, Stones, Ake, Walker and Akanji are decent and Lewis will become a very good player too. I think if we were going to spend that money on a player though I'd probably prefer we brought in someone to replace the irreplicable Rodri.

What was the tally for Dias? He’s the gold standard, I would think, for transfer fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.