Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially with the next gen world stars mate? Hopefully it makes Pep stay another 5 years as well ;-)
I’d say 4-5 in and a few out.

Not including what City do with McAtee, Palmer, Doyle etc. Cancelo obv won’t kick a ball for City again.

@tolmie's hairdoo did say maybe 5 new faces
Laport - Gvardiol
Cancelo - Gvardiol and/or Guerreiro
Gomez - Gvardiol and/or Guerreiro + academy player.
Bernardo - Foden (+ new winger to replace Phil)
Gundogan - Kovacic AND a new signing.
Mahrez(unlikely) - New right winger.

I can totally see 4-6 top level players joining. (1-2 being on the level of Gomez)

Lmao if anything defensive balance hasn't been best since Cancelo went. These three CB things is actually helping us. Don't know how people can make suck stupid statements
fucking hell you've confused me there,that's what the poster you are quoting said,i think

Last edited:
Lmao if anything defensive balance hasn't been best since Cancelo went. These three CB things is actually helping us. Don't know how people can make suck stupid statements
haha, sorry for quoting you again,but this came into my head when i read your post :)

Ladies and gentleman skinny and scout
I'll tell you a tale I know nothing about
The admission is free so pay at the door
Now pull out a chair and sit on the floor

On one bright day in the middle of the night
Two dead boys got up to fight
Back to back they faced each other
Drew their swords and shot each other

The blind man came to see fair play
The mute man came to shout hooray
The deaf policeman heard the noise
And came to stop those two dead boys

He lived on the corner in the middle of the block
In a two story house on a vacant lot
A man with no legs came walking by
And kicked the lawman in his thigh

He crashed through a wall without making a sound
Into a dry creek bed and suddenly drowned
A long black hearse came to cart him away
But he ran for his life and is still gone today

I watched from the corner of the table
The only eyewitness to facts of my fable
If you doubt my lies are true
Just ask the blind man, he saw it too

:)

This deal is going on in the background and not being discussed a lot in the media. I’ve been told verbal agreement since Jan/feb according to a source that sent me this. Personal terms agreed a while back. It means while Mount , Mac Allister and Bellingham dominate the media we can get this done quietly. Around £80m or so. Laporte out Gvardiol in.

This deal is going on in the background and not being discussed a lot in the media. I’ve been told verbal agreement since Jan/feb according to a source that sent me this. Personal terms agreed a while back. It means while Mount , Mac Allister and Bellingham dominate the media we can get this done quietly. Around £80m or so. Laporte out Gvardiol in.
There is no issue between Gvardiol & City, both sides want it done. The only sticking point is the fee between clubs which I was last told was not yet agreed. Let’s hope so soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.