Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up to anyone interested, the Netherlands play Croatia tonight in De Kuip. Plenty of injuries in both squads, so Ake and Kovacic might both have to feature.
Tomorrow, I will be watching :).

Back on the topic, Gvardiol is the best CB prospect in the world, hands down. Anything below 100m is a bargain.

Last edited:
Maguire was 80m we will get this guy for around 65/75m which will be a bargain for his age and pep coaching him with Dias at his side as well he will be great for us..

I'll go ahead and guess he will easily be more than 65/75m, closer to 90. If he is to come. We have some good grace with Liepzig for letting them have Angelino cheaper than the loan agreement, but they will still push close to the value of his release clause.

I'll go ahead and guess he will easily be more than 65/75m, closer to 90. If he is to come. We have some good grace with Liepzig for letting them have Angelino cheaper than the loan agreement, but they will still push close to the value of his release clause.

Nahh he won’t

£40m tops is all he's worth. He's a good player but not world class. If you're paying €100m you've got to be looking at world class this player is nowhere near

Jack was 'worth' nowhere near 100m, Rodri (at the time) was nowhere near 65m, Dias, Ederson, Debruyne, Laporte, Stones were all generally thought of as overpriced.

The club look at it different, and not just as how the numbers compare to other players, they'll make the call if he is worth a lot more than 40m or not. I don't particularly think any player in the world is 'worth' more than 40m, but then I also don't think a tub of butter is worth £2. But that's just what it costs to get one, and the other.

Nahh he won’t

Let's have a fun wee bet. Anything under £75m you win, over 84m I do, anything inbetween is a draw. Including add-ons. Go by the most common figures reported if they vary significantly. Purely to pass the time pal.

If he doesn't come because they failed to agree a fee, I win by default.

Let's have a fun wee bet. Anything under £75m you win, over 84m I do, anything inbetween is a draw. Including add-ons. Go by the most common figures reported if they vary significantly. Purely to pass the time pal.

If he doesn't come because they failed to agree a fee, I win by default.

Cool you can win if it’s 75m and 1p

Cool you can win if it’s 75m and 1p

It is fine, I'm not that pedantic, nor do I care that much. We'll probably both forget it anyway by the time the saga (which I think it will become) ends.

It is fine, I'm not that pedantic, nor do I care that much. We'll probably both forget it anyway by the time the saga (which I think it will become) ends.

Yeah me to Reports are it is around 75m that means to me we will go in a lot lower say 60m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.