Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
For someone who hasn't seen much of him, what king of CB is he? Ball player? Aggressor? All-rounder?
All rounder. Ruben like potential in defence. In many other ways, like a beefy Akanji. I'll say that word again; Beefy. Two good feet. Definitely quick once he gets going. There's some footage of him bringing the ball out this year, it's really quite impressive how quick and sure footed he is. Second video a minute in, if you want to get to that.

I reckon his potential for us is sky high.

For someone who hasn't seen much of him, what king of CB is he? Ball player? Aggressor? All-rounder?

I think this video illustrates why Pep wants him. He is perfect for that Left-sided role Ake/Akanji played this season. Also could potentially do what Stones does as well. Higher ceiling than Laporte.

A creative midfielder/striker/winger playing at centre back

Incredible at bringing the ball out from the back

Press resistant and intelligent on and off the ball

A powerhouse when needed to be at winning the ball. 1v1s are his major strength in defending. Has Speed to get back.

Intelligent movement knows how to cut passing lanes off. Natural leader at the back. Finishing ability of a striker

Can get caught in possession but a 3 at the back formation can counter that, very creative for a centre back, can by pass midfield with precise passing,

Can play LB, CB and had popped up at CDM sometimes for Leipzig in possession.

Only con is he can get caught in possession as he's confident enough to drive from defence through the midfield to get the ball to the wingers and striker which means he can lose the ball.

Will be an incredible signing for us only 21.

Haaland and Messi really are the only player I've seen give him trouble.

Other than that he's been comfortable against all attackers. Made Vini Jr look average.

I think this video illustrates why Pep wants him. He is perfect for that Left-sided role Ake/Akanji played this season. Also could potentially do what Stones does as well. Higher ceiling than Laporte.

I’m a bit worried. He looks like a Phil Jones signing to me.
Taking the piss. ;-)

Outstanding

We will nog pay upward of £80 million for this guy and we will already have a back up for a better price .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.