Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the abuse from city fan to city fan, I think there are certain worries that having lost out to 2 players and only signing kova who is uninspiring. The other big teams are hoovering up the talent whilst city need an injection of new players, where are they coming from. Everybody has an opinion and worry over future signings. Unfortunately there will always be the loud ones who know everything.

I don't get the abuse from city fan to city fan, I think there are certain worries that having lost out to 2 players and only signing kova who is uninspiring. The other big teams are hoovering up the talent whilst city need an injection of new players, where are they coming from. Everybody has an opinion and worry over future signings. Unfortunately there will always be the loud ones who know everything.

We are doomed. Hopefully we will get to 40 points.

i doubt anything will happen officially until Laporte has been sold or decides to stay. The same goes with Walker. We can't sign/add Bvardiol if both Laporte and Walker decide to stay.

turtle-flying.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.