Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not uncommon for players to stay in an Airbnb when they have a move in mind so the fact that he’s in Zagreb and not Leipzig is maybe telling.

Bernardo did the same last winter, I know because the Airbnb was in my building.
I don’t know where you got he is in Zagreb from but the apartment is in Zadar not Zagreb and I don’t think there is any need to read too much into the apartment.

We want Gvardiol and he wants us, the only thing holding the transfer is us agreeing a fee with leipzig.

I don’t know where you got he is in Zagreb from but the apartment is in Zadar not Zagreb and I don’t think there is any need to read too much into the apartment.

We want Gvardiol and he wants us, the only thing holding the transfer is us agreeing a fee with leipzig.
Yeh that was me misreading to be fair !

I am just sharing what he posted on his story. It would be pretty strange for a world-class football player to market somebody else's apartment. It's not like he is advertising some brand, company, etc., literally a single apartment. Why would he do that? Unless it's his own. Obviously, we can't confirm any of that, but it's interesting timing, that's for sure. Make of it what you will.
because he’s nice. he often posts seemingly weird stuff, i can’t be sure of course but i think he likes to help his friends get exposure. he posted about a pub quiz in zagreb and recently he attended one when he was in zagreb.

I can’t believe I did all this research for a pointless thing like this but this is my guess.

On Gvardiols story he tagged Ivona which I think is his girlfriend, and the host of the airbnb is Ivona so I guess he is just promoting the airbnb for his girlfriend and the apartment is located in Croatia.
If you google the subject, it says everywhere he is single. Maybe just a friend, though. Anyway, which flight is he on? All on board the flight tracking!

because he’s nice. he often posts seemingly weird stuff, i can’t be sure of course but i think he likes to help his friends get exposure. he posted about a pub quiz in zagreb and recently he attended one when he was in zagreb.
You are probably as reliable as we can get here on this subject, so thank you for the info. I just thought it was interesting timing, but obviously, I have no knowledge of what that was. Just wishful thinking. Thanks for the update.

Also, thanks@Tokyo32 for your research.

Nothing escapes us here on BM :). BM info > Romano :).

Fucking get him signed right now. Can’t wait for him to start posting about pub quiz’s in Hale and Alty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.